This course is carefully designed and created for the teachers and educational professionals who work with children with ADHD. Course is designed on the latest scientific evidence in the teaching and reaserching ADHD.
The course will train teachers and educational professionals with tools for recognizing ADHD and ways to include students with ADHD in the teaching process.
It will give them a complete scientific insight into the functioning of the brains of children with ADHD as well as the possibilities of combining behavioral therapy with social skills learning.
The course also contains worksheets and educational scenarios for teachers; an inclusion plan, additional literature and toys used for students with ADHD.
At this course you will learn:
1. What is the prevalence of ADHD, and what are the symptoms? We will separetly discuss ADHD in girls with case studies. Tools for teacher’s diagnosis and recognition of ADHD will be provided.
2. How to manage ADHD behaviour? How to set the rules, priorites, how to reward success, manage disruptions and aggression.
3. How can we help non- traditional learners to access the currriculum? We will work on a few case studies and see which type of teaching methods are the best for children with ADHD. You will learn how to develop basic skills and social skills at children with ADHD.
4. What is medication for ADHD, what is cognitive-behavioural therapy, counselling and coaching.
5. How to collaborate with parents and how to write parenting programmes.
6. Teaching materials and curricula planning for children with ADHD will be provided.
Every participant will get free educational toy for children with ADHD.
Successfully Teaching and Managing Children with ADHD
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION (AFTER OBTAINING THE FUNDING)
TOTAL COURSE PRICE: 400 EUR
(FOR 5 DAYS COURSE)
Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the course price.
The invoice will be issued one month before the start of the course/programme and send by email to the contact person.
Ljudevita Gaja 11, 33520 Slatina
Please, send a confirmation of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org